【English Sub】Emergency Physician – EP 11 急诊科医生 | Romance Chinese Dramas Chinese dramas


[music] 阳光会被遮挡
Sunshine disappears sometimes [music] 想成为风
I want to be wind [music] 让天空再晴朗
To make the it shine again [music] 指尖闪烁微光
Fingertips are shimmering [music] 那是希望
Hope, as it is [music] 衬托生命的坚强
Sets off the firmness of life [music] 不曾动摇信仰
My faith never wavers [music] 守护你
All I wish [music] 是唯一的愿望
Is to be with you [music] 坚持心的方向
Follow the indication of my heart [music] 救死扶伤
Heal the wounded and rescue the dying [music] 负起担当
Take on burdens [music] 紧握住你的双手
Hold your hands [music] 想温暖你的胸膛
Warm your heart [music] 岁月绵长
Life is long [music] 时光静淌
But time is short [music] 还有爱在你身旁
Love is here by your side [music] 怀抱住你的肩膀
Cuddle you around your shoulders [music] 想平复你受的伤
Calm you on your wound [music] 看到你的
Your smile [music] 微笑模样
As I can see [music] 是眼中最美的景象
Is the most beautiful thing in the world 小王
Xiao Wang 你去放射科看一下
Go to check the No.6 bed’s 六床的片子出来了吗
X-ray result 好的
Ok 你到底怎么回事
What’s wrong with you? 什么怎么回事
What? 多久了
How long? 没多久
Not long 就这几天的事
Just a few days ago 这次跟上次一样吗
Same as last time? 没什么事
I’m good 就是手
Just my hand 有一些颤抖
Quivers 那你为什么不去检查
Why don’t you take examination? 说了没事
I said I’m ok 手术太多
Got many surgeries 精神紧张
I’m mentally stressed 疲劳所致
It’s cause by fatigue 加上这段时间
Got too busy these days 超级细菌弄得连轴转
With the super bacterial 压力太大了
Got too much pressure 何主任
Chief He 你还有什么事
What else? 你是医生
You’re a doctor 你怎么判断
How you judge it? 跟你说了 没事
I said I’m ok 不要回避
Don’t escape it 你是医生你该知道
You’re a doctor and you know 逃避没有用
It’s no use escaping from it 面对现实好吗
Face it, ok? 判断不出来
I can’t be sure 可能是癫痫
Could be seizure 不好说
Not easy to judge 做个脑CT
Take a brain CT 你怀疑是脑肿瘤啊
You think it’s brain tumor? 排查一下最好
Better exclude it 看多了生生死死
I’ve seen many deaths 这落自己头上
It’s no difference 没什么两样
If I’m one to die 医生也是人
Doctors are humans 也吃五谷杂粮
Eat and sleep 也有生老病死
Get sick and die 没什么特殊的
Nothing special 是
Yes 这疾病
Disease 不会选择职业跟年龄
Doesn’t choose career or age 你说那些患者
These patients 带着强烈的求生欲来找我们
Come to us with desire for survival 对于我们来说
For us 他们也就是我们一天的
It’s part of our daily work 几十分之一
Negligible 可对于他们来说
But for them 是他们的全部
It’s all they have 全部的生命
Their whole life 全部的世界
The whole world 嗯 谢谢江医生
Thank you, Doc Jiang 这些天
I’ve learned a lot 跟你学会不少东西了
From you these days 这我可不敢当
You flatter me 是我跟你学了不少才是
I’ve learn much from you 我说的是事实
What I said is truth 病人上了手术台
Once a patient is on the platform 在我眼中就是一个病例
He will be one of the cases 这样很冷漠是吧
I’m indifferent, am I? 冷漠吗
Indifferent? 反正我知道
At least I know 合并肠穿孔那个孕妇
Before the pregnant women with Intestinal perforation 推进手术室时
Entered the operating room 你答应了她
You promised her 保她母子平安
To keep them both safe 还有孙萌的事
Also Sun Meng’s case 精神病也是人
Psycho is human 也是患者
And patient too 那只是一个意外
That’s just 意外而已
An accident 不代表你错了
It doesn’t mean you were wrong 你的决定没有错
Your decision was right 赶紧去做个脑CT
Go take a brain CT 排除一下肿瘤吧
To exclude tumor 表姐
Sister 这是刘医生
This is Doctor Liu 来看看孩子
She’s here to see the child 皓月
Haoyue 快叫人哪
Say hello 刘医生 你好
Hello, Doc Liu 我是皓月
My name is Haoyue 你
Your 你叫
Your name 皓月
Is Haoyue? 对
Yes 我叫皓月
I’m Haoyue 怎么这个刘医生
Why this doctor 她总是盯着我看啊
Was always staring at me? 看医生 看医生
See a doctor, see a doctor 不是你看医生
It’s not you see the doctor 是医生看你
But the doctor sees you 多两个医生来看你
One more doctor comes to see you 我也可以放心一点
I can be relieved 真受不了你们这些做医生的
I just can’t stand you doctors 真想到外面走走
I want to take a walk outside 妈 你不知道
Mom, you don’t know 我已经习惯了草原的蓝天白云
I’ve already got used to the prairie life 突然之间
Suddenly 把我圈在这么一个小房间里
I’m kept in such a small room 还真有点不习惯
I’m kind of uncomfortable 也不知道
I wonder 我的那帮孩子们怎么样了
How are my students 你有这么多的朋友
You got so many friends 学校又不是只有你一个老师
And you’re not the only one in school 妈
Mom 您不知道
You don’t know 我去的那个地方很艰苦
The place I went got harsh conditions 又冷
Cold 又缺水
Lack of water 所以很多牧区的孩子
So many kids in the pasturing areas 不能每天都洗脸
Can’t even wash their faces everyday 于是我就跟他们说
So I told them 要想上学
If they want to go to school 就得天天好好洗脸
They must wash face everyday 他们都可听话了
They’re quite obedient 有一天
One day 我推开教室的门
I opened the door of the classroom 你猜怎么着
Guess what 里面的孩子
I could hardly recognize 我一个都不认识了
Those kids 是这样
Isn’t it 害得我呀
It took me 一个半月好不容易把他们认清
One month and a half to recognize them 又得重新都认识一遍
To reacquaint them again 你看
Look 他们都特别可爱
They’re adorable 慧敏
Huimin 我表姐要不是实在没办法了
If my cousin has other choice 不会到这儿来找你的
She wouldn’t come here 她说
She said 不想看着孩子就这么离开
She can’t watch her die 我去血液科那边问过
I checked with the hematology 他们说骨髓移植
They said BMT stands 成功率还是蛮高的
Quite a good chance 她
Her 竟然还叫皓月
Name is Haoyue 这是
This is 这是我给她起的名字
The name I gave to her 她每一件小衣服上
Every little clothes of hers 我都绣过这个名字
I embroidered this name 其实
Actually 皓月知道
Haoyue knows 我表姐只是她的养母
My cousin is just her foster mother 那 她
Does she 她知道我是她妈妈
Know I’m her mother? 不
No 这个她倒不知道
She doesn’t know that 表姐是广州那边
My cousin is a famous 很有名的一个儿科医生
Pediatrician in Guangzhou 她对皓月特别地好
She’s very nice to Haoyue 在皓月刚懂事的时候
When Haoyue started know things 她就告诉她
She told her 皓月是领养的
She’s adopted 除了她
Except her 她还有一个亲生妈妈
She has her biological mother 要不是孩子得了这个病
If the kid hadn’t got this disease 我是不会跟你说这些的
I would never tell you about this 我答应过你妈妈
Because I promised your mom 会把皓月的事烂在我肚子里
I’ll let it rot in my stomach 我不想打扰你的生活
I don’t want to interrupt your life 我想让你过得好
I want you have a better life 过得好
A better life 大哥 你别乱动 大哥
Don’t move, bro 你坚持一下 大哥
Hold it, bro 大哥 坚持住
Hold it 快到了 坚持一下
It’s almost there 别动 别动
Don’t move 大哥 别动
Don’t move, bro 大哥
Bro 大哥
Bro 大哥
Bro 小心
Careful 那个
Um.. 我来 我来
Let me handle it 你起开
Get away 来
Come 什么情况 老李
What happened, Lee? 腹痛 呕吐
Abdominal pain, vomiting 体温呢
Temp? 体温三十七度
37 其他情况还挺平稳的
Others are stable 行 我陪你进去 走
Ok, I’ll go in with you 我 我先走了啊
I’m leaving 忍一下啊
Hold it 慢点 师傅
Slowly 我腰不行了
My waist hurts 慢点 慢点
Slowly 你腰怎么样 好点了吗
How’s your waist? Getting better? 来师傅你帮把手来
Help me 师傅 帮把手
Help me 我这腰
My waist 来 你歇歇吧
Take a rest 你歇着 歇着 歇着
Take a rest 来
Come 好嘞
Ok 哎呀我天
Oh my God 咱哥俩都成难兄难弟了
We become fellow suffers 我看咱俩也快进急诊了
We’re almost sent to the rescue room 听说你们俩腰都扭啦
I heard both your waists are twisted 你看我们俩这样
Can’t you see? 我给你扎一针
Let me give you an acupuncture 扎一针
Acupuncture? 靠谱吗
Doesn’t it work? 我可是中医学院的研究生
I’m a postgraduate from Chinese med school 再说了
Besides 我有执照的
I have license 真的
Really? 那你给我扎一针
Then do it 好啊
Ok 我信中医
I believe in traditional Chinese treatment 趴好
Lie down 你慢 慢点啊
Slowly 慢点 慢点
Slowly 慢点
Slowly 注意点啊
Be careful 咱俩的腰都够呛
Both our waists hurt 来了啊
I’m gonna do it 放松点啊
Relax 看体温啊
Let me check the temp 好
Ok 体温多少
What is it? 还是三十七度
Still 37 来 先生
Sir 我帮你查一下肚子啊
I’ll check your stomach 这儿疼吗
Does it hurt? 疼
Yes 这儿呢
Here? 疼
Ouch 忍一忍啊
Endure it 这儿呢
What about here? 疼疼 疼疼
Ouch, it hurts 行
Ok 什么时候开始的呀
When it started 好像是
It seems 天刚亮的时候吧
Started at dawn 有呕吐吗
Did you vomit? 吐了
Yes 吐了几次啊
How many times? 好像三次
About three 昨天晚上您吃什么了
What dinner you had yesterday? 记不清了
Don’t remember 那今天早上呢
What’s your breakfast today? 早上
Breakfast? 好像
Seemed 好像没吃什么
Not eat anything 行
Ok 您先休息一下啊
Have a rest 怎么了
What? 我去找何主任
I’ll go find Chief He 行
Ok 等会儿啊
Wait a moment 好
Ok 来 动动试试
Get up 不疼了
It doesn’t hurt 好了
I’m fine now -你看吧 -真不疼了
– You see – It doesn’t hurt 真的
Really 你 你下来
Get down 下来
Get down 慢点 慢点
Slowly 快快快
Come on 给 给我也来两针
Give me a acupuncture 快
Hurry 快快快
Come on 我这腰疼得不行了快
I can’t stand the pain 快快快
Hurry up 快快快
Hurry up 不是肿瘤
Not tumor? 不是
No 你肯定
You sure? 老何
Lao He 我是肿瘤科主任
I’m a tumor Chief 确定不用我再让别人看看片子
Shall I ask someone else to check it? 你这瞧不起人啊
You don’t believe me? 谁的片子呀
Whose film is this? 谢谢了啊
Thank you 疼吗
Doesn’t it hurt? 疼疼 疼
Yes, yes 这儿呢
Here? 疼 疼 疼
Yes 疼
Ouch 疼得厉害
It hurts much 疼得厉害
It hurts much 原因不明
Reasons are unknown 而且腹痛的面积很广
And pain area is large 我怀疑
I think it’s 弥漫性腹膜炎
Diffuse peritonitis 建议手术探查
Recommend surgery exploration 这样情况就清楚了
Then it would be clear 我也这么想
I also think so 给他擦一下汗
Help him swipe the sweat 好
Ok 吴主任
Director Wu 手术探查您来做
Can you do the surgery? 行不行
Ok? 你们何主任就能做
Chief He can do it 何主任今天还有别的事
Chief He got other things today 忙不开
He’s busy 我想跟着您一块做
I want to observe you do it 我给您拿点纸擦擦汗啊
I can help you wipe the sweat 我就知道你手又痒痒了
I know your hands itch 不过
But 话又说回来了啊
Speaking of this 咱们新来的那个进修生
The newly come trainee doctor 也是一天到晚地琢磨着
Is always thinking how can he 怎么上手术
Get on the platform 这进修医生进修完了
The trainee doctors will eventually leave 总是要走的
After they finish the training 您还是得多培养
You should foster 一点本院医生嘛
More our own doctors 我可听说
I heard 这个进修生
This trainee doctor 可是副院长的亲戚呀
Is a relative of our deputy Dean 兴许进修完了他就不走了
Maybe he won’t leave 他不走
What he doing here 干吗呢
If he doesn’t leave 不走干吗呢
What he doing here? 我该走了
I probably should leave 我去年就到点了
I should leave last year 你们何主任要不是前些年
If Chief He hadn’t been transferred 从我们普外调到急诊室
Here from our general surgery 那兴许他现在就接我的班了
He might be my successor 我现在之所以没走
I didn’t leave till now 是院里现在缺人手
Because they’re lack of hands 让我还需要再干一段
They want to keep me for a while 那这进修医生
But the trainee doctor 资历也不够啊
Is not qualified 怎么能当主任呢
For a director 海洋啊
Hai Yang 你既然这么喜欢上手术
Since you love doing surgery do much 干脆调到我们普外来吧
How about you come to our department? 吴主任
Director Wu 其实
Actually 我还是挺喜欢急诊的
I quite like emergency 但是
But 我确实想跟着您多学一些技术
I do want to learn some techniques with you 说到手术
Speaking of surgery 您还是咱们的大拿
You’re the big boss 那我得看你台上
But I still need to see 表现得怎么样了
How’s your performance 没问题
No problem 您放心
I’ll not disappoint you 你是哪个大学毕业的
Which school you graduated? 武汉医学院
Wuhan Med School 七年制
Seven-year 本硕连读外科专业
Continuous academic project, majored in surgery 学历不错嘛
Pretty good 好好干啊
Do a good job 行
Sure 吴主任 再见啊
Bye Director Wu 好
Ok 来
Come 那牙签放哪里去了
Where’s the toothpicks? 妈 你先吃
Mom, after you 好
Ok 吃吧
Let’s eat 好
Ok 天哪
My god 这消息啊 绝对确切
It’s authentic 我听血液科的小李说的
I heard from Xiao Lee in hematology 真是看不出来呀
Never thought of it 对呀 看不出来啊
Yeah, me too 老大在那儿呢
Where’s our boss? 没什么大事 你再等一下啊
No big deal, wait a moment 江主任 老大
Chief Jiang, boss 江主任 你来一下
Come over 来来来
Come 你们三个吃饭了吗
You had lunch? 刚吃完 刚吃完
Just finished 快 把门关上
Close the door 怎么了这是
What happened? 老大
Boss 我跟你说个大新闻
Big news 刘主任有一个私生女
Chief Liu got a bastard 私生女
Bastard? 你不知道啊
You don’t know it? 大家都在传呢
Everyone is spreading it 我觉得吧
I think 肯定是年轻的时候未婚先孕
She must be pregnant before marriage 这事就到这儿打住
Stop 不要再往外传了
Don’t spread 我们就是跟你说说
We are telling only you 赶紧工作吧
Go back to your work 一会儿田护士长找你们
Head nurse Tian will look for you later 好
Ok 江主任
Chief Jiang 别藏啦
Don’t hide it 都看见啦
I’ve seen it 什么结果
What’s the result? 没什么问题
Nothing 干吗呀
What 片子给我看看
Show me the film 排除最危险的了
The worst situation is excluded 不是肿瘤
Not tumor 去神经内科看看吧
Go to neurology 就是最近累的
I’m just a bit tired 不要逃避
Don’t escape 我逃避什么呀
I didn’t 你是医生
You’re a doctor 病不讳医
Disease is not taboo 这道理你都懂吧
You know it 正因为我是医生
Just because I’m a doctor 我建议自己再观察一段时间
So I recommend observing for a while 你就不怕做手术的时候犯病啊
Are you not afraid it happens during surgery? 精神那么集中的时候不可能
It won’t because I’m concentrated 那你要这么说的话
If you really think so 我会认为
Then 你是个对患者不负责任的医生
You’re an irresponsible doctor 别在咱们医院看
Don’t go to the neurology in our hospital 两分钟就传遍了
Everyone will know it 我给你介绍一个
I’ll introduce you 神经内科的专家
A neurological expert 去找他
You can come to him 这么说
So 你替我保密
You will keep the secret for me? 不是还没确诊呢吗
It’s not confirmed 当然保密啊
Of course I’ll keep it 你想让咱们科大乱
I don’t want to panic the others? 而且就算是癫痫
Even it’s seizer 也没什么大不了的
It’s no big deal 药物控制呗
Can be controlled by medicine 我可没你那么乐观
I’m not that positive 怕连医生都当不了啊
You’re afraid of not being doctor anymore 你不是刚说过吗
You just said 要做一个负责任的医生
We should be responsible for patients 这刚上手术台犯了病
What if it happens in surgery? 那不是害了病人吗
It could kill the patient 如果确诊了
If it’s confirmed 就把自己交给我
You can handle yourself to me 你
To you? 何主任 江主任
Chief He, Chief Jiang 不信任我啊
Don’t trust me? 那你就尽管去看
Just go check 看完把结果给我
Get back to me with the result 不是所有癫痫都能查出病因的
Not all seizers have a reason 我排除过了
I’ve excluded 没有家族遗传史
No family heredity history 刚拍了脑CT
Just took brain CT 排除了肿瘤
Tumor is excluded 就算你这位专家朋友给我看
Even if your expert friend 他也未必能查出病因
Can’t find the causes 不是还没确诊是癫痫吗
It’s not confirmed to be seizer 你呀
You 就去看
Just go check 看完把结果给我
And tell me the result 你的病因我基本上已经知道
I’ve basically known your causes 刘主任
Chief Liu 怎么了这是 刘主任
What happened to you? 情绪不高啊
Look so down 要不然
How about 跟我聊聊
Talking with me? 跟你有什么好聊的
Nothing to talk with you? 看你 这不关心你吗
I’m concerned about you 谢了 用不着
Thanks, no need your concern 你说你总这样累不累呀
Are you tired of being like this? 你说这家庭事业都挺好的
You have a good career and family 还有什么不满意的
Why you’re still not happy? 天天高高兴兴的
Can’t you just show some smile 不行啊
Everyday? 行了 行了
Ok, ok 你还是赶紧关心一下
You’d better show more concern 海洋的病人吧
To Hai Yang’s patient? 他怎么了
What about him? 他有个患者
He has a patient 找到了吴仲凯会诊
He asked for Wu Zhongkai 那人你还不知道吗
You know him 恨不得把谁都拉上手术台
He would drag everyone to the surgery 这小王八蛋
Little bastard 大夫 大夫
Doctor 我儿子怎么样了
How’s my son? 您别着急
Don’t worry 有其他大夫帮忙看着呢
The other doctors are checking on him 那行 谢谢大夫啊
Ok, thank you 师父
Master 你面子不小啊
You’re really something 请外科会诊把吴主任请来了
Invited Director Wu to cure your patient? 没有 没有 没有
No, no 那个我刚才找不着您
I didn’t find you 到外科吧
So I went to the general surgery 只有吴主任在
Only Director Wu was there 说实话找吴主任
Seriously 我压力也挺大的
I got pressure to invite Director Wu 你还压力挺大
You got pressure? 我看你巴不得
I think you would like 多请几回吴主任来会诊
To invite him next time 师父
Master 您这话什么意思啊
What do you mean? 好多上手术呗
Then you can get on surgery 谁不知道吴仲凯是手术狂
Everyone knows Wu Zhongkai is crazy about surgery 会诊什么意见
What’s his treatment advice? 急腹症
Acute abdomen 建议手术探查
Recommend surgery exploration 既然要手术探查
If so 那吴主任考虑什么问题
What disease he suspects? 这他倒没说
He didn’t say it 他倒没说
Did he? 你怎么考虑
What do you think? 很难判断
Hard to judge 因为他那病史啊 特别不明确
From his medical history, it’s hard to tell 病史不明确就手术探查
Then why take surgery to examine? 他那病史一时半会儿弄不清
It may take a while to figure out his history 你给我闭嘴
Shut up 刘主任
Chief Liu 刘主任
Chief Liu 改天请你喝酒啊
Can we go drinking someday? 请我喝酒
Drinking? 最近太郁闷了
Got depressed recently 想喝酒
Want to drink 找不着合适的人
But can’t find the right person? 我合适吗
Am I the right person? 咱俩 坐一块喝酒
We just sit there and drink 怎么就不能啊
Why can’t we? 能坐一块喝酒聊天的
Sit there chatting and drinking 肯定是朋友吧
That’s for friends 我跟你是朋友吗
Are we friends? 怎么就不行呢
Why not 我不喜欢你
I don’t like you 你也肯定不喜欢我
And you don’t like me 谁规定喝酒就要互相喜欢
Who said only friends can drink together 敌人也可以呀
So can enemies 反正我觉得咱俩特合适
So I think you’re the right person 你看啊
Look 我有一肚子心事不知跟谁说
I have a lot of things can can’t find anyone to tell 你也有一肚子心事不知跟谁说
So do you 你觉得你不幸
You think you’re unfortunate 我还觉得我命苦呢
I think I am 重要的是
The most important is 你不喜欢我
You don’t like me 我也不喜欢你呀
I don’t like you either 这样我们俩在互相
So we won’t show any sympathy 吐露糟心事的时候
When we’re complaining 心中不会有任何的同情
To each other 反倒会有愉悦感
But feel the pleasure 你比我惨
Your life is worse than mine 真好
Sounds great 我们就这样
Finally 在彼此的不幸中找到快乐
We can find joy in the other’s misfortune 不好吗
Does it sound wonderful? 有病
You’re sick 我觉得也是
I think so 那喝酒的事定了啊
So the deal is made 能告诉我怎么不舒服吗
Can you tell me what’s wrong with you? 肚子疼
Stomachache 什么时候开始的
Since when? 昨天半夜吧好像
Midnight 不对呀
No 你之前跟我说的是
You told me before 今天天亮的时候呀
It started at dawn 记不清了
I can’t remember 吐了几次啊
How many times you vomited? 一次吧
Once 也不对呀
No 你之前说的是三次啊
You said three times 何主任 我这儿都记着呢
Chief He, I had it recorded 记不清了
I can’t remember 昨天晚上吃的什么
What you had last night? 记不清了
Can’t remember 你们家几口人
How many people in your family? 两口
Two 三口吧
Or three 你多大岁数了
How old are you? 记不清了
Can’t remember 胃肠充气很明显
Gastrointestinal inflatable 还查什么了
What else you checked? 该查的都查了
Everything should be checked 没什么特异性改变
No specific change 连白血球都不高
Leucocyte not high 那怎么认为有探查指征呢
How could it lead to exploration indication 腹痛进行性加重
Progressive exacerbation of abdominal pain 病因又不清楚
The reason is unknown 这符合呀
That’s why 这种病患不能只凭主诉
We can’t only judge from patient’s subjective complaints 疼吗这儿
Does it hurt? 疼
Yes 这儿
Here? 疼疼
Yes 疼
It hurts 疼得厉害呀
It hurts much 来 睁开眼看看我
Look at me 这是几
What number is it? 一
One 这个呢
How about this? 二
Two 我这衣服什么颜色的
What color is my uniform? 绿的吧
Green 慢点
Careful 这里 这里 这里
Here 坏了 何主任
Oh no 心脏出问题了
It’s heart problem 本来就是心脏问题
It is from the beginning 腹痛呕吐
Abdominal pain, vomit 这不是急腹症吗
Is that acute abdomen 查个地高辛浓度
Check digoxin level 就知道是不是急腹症
You will know if it’s acute abdomen 中毒
Poisoned? 怎么会呢
How could it 你看那儿是什么
Look that 三度AVB
Three-level AVB 坏了 要放临时起搏器吧
We should prepare temporary pacemaker 上异丙肾
Get him ISOprenaline 快点 还愣着干吗
Hurry up 好
Ok 再见
Bye 爸 干吗呢
What you doing Dad? 你吓我一跳你
You scared me 从哪儿钻出来的你
Where you came? 怎么样 儿子
How’s it going, son 上课认真听讲了吗
You listened carefully? 肯定认真听了
Sure 那个字写得有没有进步
Do you have any progress on writing? 还是经常写反
Still write reverse words 爸爸
Dad 老师说
My teacher said 把字写反了是脑袋有病
I have brain problem if writing reverse words 我是不是弱智啊
Am I retarded? 我们学校有个孩子弱智
We have a retarded in our school 什么都不会
He can do nothing 你怎么会弱智呢
How could you be a retarded 你那么聪明
You are smart 学会那么多东西
You’ve learnt to do many things 别 别听老师瞎说
Don’t listen to your teacher 那老师为啥说我有病啊
Why the teacher said I have problems 你有病没病爸妈不知道啊
If you have problems, you mom and I will know 爸妈都是医生
We are all doctors 是你们老师有问题
Your teacher has problems 怎么能跟孩子这么说话
How can she say these words to you 妈妈她都不管我
Mom doesn’t care for me 她怎么能知道啊
How could she know? 儿子
Son 爸想问你
I ask you 如果啊
Suppose 爸说的是如果
I said suppose 如果爸和你妈分开了
That you mom and I are split 你跟谁
Who you want to stay with? 你要和妈妈离婚吗
Are you getting divorce with mom? 离婚你也知道
You know divorce? 当然知道啊
Of course I do 那你说说
Tell me 什么叫离婚
What’s divorce? 就是男的和女的
A man and a woman 不在一起生活了
Don’t live together anymore 分手了
Broken up 儿子
Son 如果我跟你妈妈
If I don’t live together 不在一起生活了
Or break up 分手了
With your mom 你打算跟谁
Who will you stay with? 你不是说妈妈老不管你吗
You said your mother doesn’t care for you 整天也没个笑模样
And always looks serious 现在我让你选择了
Now I ask you to choose between us 你还犹豫啥
Why you hesitate? 爸爸
Dad 你爱我吗
Do you love me? 爸当然爱你
Of course I do 你不会不要我 是吗
You won’t abandon me, will you? 当然不会不要你了
Of course no 不要谁都不会不要你
I’ll never abandon you 那就行了
Ok I see 爸 爸
Dad 我肚子饿了
I’m hungry 咱们去吃必胜客吧 走吧
Let’s go eat pizza 走啊
Go 走走走 咱们去吃必胜客
Let’s go to Pizza Hut 走
Go 她来了
She’s already here 慧敏
Huimin 表姐
Sister 一直也没办法好好介绍
I didn’t formally introduce you both 这位是我表姐陈素婉
This is my cousin Chen Suwan 这是刘慧敏
This is Liu Huimin 请坐 请坐
Take a seat 刘主任
Chief Liu 我不是万不得已走投无路
I wouldn’t come to you 不会来找你的
If I had other choices 你别这么说
Don’t say that 我
I 我真的没想到
Didn’t expect 我这辈子还能见到她
I can still see her again 皓月这孩子很可爱
Haoyue is adorable 她非常懂事
And thoughtful 一点都没让我操心过
I never worried about her 谢谢你
Thank you 这二十多年把她带大
For these two decades 谢谢
Thanks 不
No 应该谢谢你
I should thank you 你生了这么一个可爱的孩子
You gave birth to such an adorable child 要是没有皓月
Without Haoyue 我的生活该有多寂寞
How lonely my life would be 可是我没有照顾好她
But I didn’t take good care of her 她竟然得了这个病
She got this disease 表姐 别这么说
Cousin, don’t say that 皓月得这病
Haoyue gets sick 真的不能怪你
It’s not your fault 我看见皓月的时候
When I first saw Haoyue 我就在想
I was thinking 她的亲生妈妈一定很漂亮
Her mother must be pretty 刘主任
Chief Liu 我今天来就是想问问你
I’m here to ask you 要不要认皓月
Do you want Haoyue call you mom? 我
I 我真的还没有想好
I don’t know yet 我不知道该怎么面对她
I don’t know how to face her 我觉得
I think 我亏欠她的太多了
I owe her too much 我没有脸去认她
I’m not a qualified mother 糯米藕
Lotus root filled with sticky rice 菠萝油条虾
Pineapple fried prawns 煎毛豆腐
And fried Tofu 都是你的最爱
All your favorite 来 先尝个豆腐
Come, taste this Tofu 我说
Well 无事献殷勤
What you done wrong? 非奸即盗
To be so nice to me 有什么事
What happened? 快交代
Just tell me 那我交代了
Ok, I’ll tell you 你也没矜持过呀
You never restrained yourself 快说
Come on 第一 请你老爹
First, please ask your dad 给我们科室捐点慈善基金
To donate to our fund 第二
Second 诚挚地邀请你
Sincerely I invite you 来我们急诊科上班
To work with me 就这三道菜
Only these three dishes 你就想求我干这么两件大事
You ask for two big things? 你这也太不够意思了吧
You’re not sincere 你以为没这三道菜
Do you think I would not ask for it 我就张不开嘴啊
Without these dishes? 该办你不还得办吗
You will say yes after all 服务员
Waiter 看好了啊
Look 今天她买单
She’ll check today 我
I 你让我先吃完了再买单啊
Can you just let me finish this first? 这就对了嘛
Sure 来来来 吃一块这个
Come on, taste this 菠萝啊 菠萝
Pineapple 不过
But 我得回去跟我
I have to discuss 跟我老爸商量商量
With my dad for this 我再给你加个菜
I’ll add you more dishes 那 有龙虾吗
Do you have lobster? 没有是吧
No? 行 那算了
Ok, never mind 我今儿吃不上这龙虾
I won’t leave here 我还就不走了
If you can’t get me a lobster 我发现了
I see 今天就是一套路
This is a trap 我掉坑里了
And I’ve fallen in it 来来来 吃点啊
Come on, have more 谢谢
Thanks 慧敏
Huimin 慧敏
Huimin 回来了
I’m back 你怎么这么晚才回来
Why you back so late? 科里有事
Work 你没事吧
Are you ok? 没事
Yeah 我怎么感觉你情绪又不太好啊
You look so down 有什么事你跟我说说
What happened? 没事
Nothing 我们这还是夫妻吗
Do you still take me as your husband? 这世界上最远的距离
The furthest distance in the world 不是天涯海角
Is not the end of the earth 是两个人躺在一张床上
But when a couple lying on one bed 却不知道对方在想什么
They don’t know what’s in the other’s mind 坚持住呀
Hang on there 马上就到医院了
We’re arriving hospital 快了 快了 快了
We’re here 老江 快出来
Lao Jiang, get out 老江
Lao Jiang 怎么了这是
What happened? 你们小点声 别闹啊
Quiet, don’t make noises 怎么了
What? 找老江
Looking for Lao Jiang 老江是谁呀
Who’s Lao Jiang? 就是那个大夫
A doctor 老江 老江 老江
Lao Jiang 老江就是老江
Lao Jiang is Lao Jiang 就是那个大夫
That doctor 老江 老江
Lao Jiang 老江 快过来
Come here, Lao Jiang 老江 锥子快不行了
Zhuizi is dying 快快快
Hurry up 是说江主任是吗
You mean Chief Jiang? 对 对对
Yes 江主任
Chief Jiang 血压多少
What’s his BP 80 50
80 50 老江 快救救他吧
Save him, Lao Jiang 他快不行了
He’s dying 他快死了
He’s dying 这么严重的糖尿病
Of course he’s dying 不治疗不死才怪呢
He got such severe diabetes but refused the treatment 来 把他送抢救室
Come, send to the rescue room 快快快
Hurry 快点 快快快 快啊
Hurry up 来 一 二 锥子
Come, one, two, Zhuizi 小心 走
Careful, let’s go 走走走
Go, go 走 我带你们去啊
I’ll take you there 别着急
Don’t worry 江主任
Chief Jiang 怎么就你一个人在这儿啊
Why you’re here alone 那些孩子呢
Where’re the kids? 不知道
I don’t know 一转身都不见了
Didn’t see them 这针都打完了
The injection is finished 谁交费呀
Who pay for it? 还用我们那个基金吧
Use our fund 江主任 我听王大夫说
Chief Jiang, I heard from Doc Wang 你在外面找了些钱回来
You brought some money outside 那我们上次垫付的那些钱
Can you return us the money 能不能先退给我们呀
Last time we put in the fund? 我怀着孕
I’m pregnant 花费比较大
Many expenses 对不起 我给忘了
Sorry I forget it 可以的
Of course 不过我找这笔钱
But the money I brought 也坚持不了多久
Is not enough 还得再找一个慈善机构
We need to find a charity 你呀
You 少满大街捡病人
Treat everyone in the street 其实也花不了那么多钱
Actually we won’t need too much money 谁满大街捡病人了
Who treats everyone in the street? 你怎么样啊
How’re you? 你要太累了
Let me know 跟我说一声
If you’re tired 我让田亮给你开个病假
I’ll ask Tian Liang allow you take a sick leave 别 千万别
Don’t 这病假一多绩效奖金就没了
I’ll lost my bonus if take too many leaves 再说了
Besides 我 也不想回家
I don’t want to go home 回了家吧
At home 更闹心
I’m more depressed 那我先去忙了
I gotta go 叫你不听话
Why don’t you listen to me 当家庭人员突发某种疾病时
When a family member suddenly develops a certain disease 如果急救不及时
If the first aid is not timely 或者急救不正确的话
Or not made correctly 都会造成不良的后果
It will bring adverse consequences 今天我就来给大家介绍两种
Today, I will introduce you two 家庭急救方法
Family first aid methods 首先
First of all 我为大家介绍的是腹痛急救法
The first aid of abdominal pain 要让腹痛的人立刻躺在床上
Let the patient with abdominal pain lie on the bed immediately 在医生到来之前
Before the doctor arrives 不能吃任何的东西
Don’t eat anything 切记不能吃止痛药或者是泻药
Don’t take painkillers or laxatives 那样的话将会掩盖症状
Which would mask the symptoms 让医生难以判断
And make it difficult for doctors to judge 然后我再为大家介绍的是
The second method is 割伤急救法
First aid for cut 一般的割伤
General cut 使用止血药和包扎法都能解决
Can be solved with hemostatic drugs and binding 但如果是严重割伤时
But if it is a severe cut 如果在手臂
If in the arm 要立刻卸掉所有的佩戴物
Immediately remove all wear things 然后抬起手臂
Then raise arm 使其高于心脏
Higher than the heart 然后直接压迫于伤口
Then directly press the wound 如果在腿上除了压迫伤口之外
If in the leg, in addition to press the wound 还要压迫大腿上的动脉
You have to press the artery 千万注意的是不能使用止血带
Don’t use the tourniquet 因为止血带会阻隔受伤部位
Because the tourniquet will block the injured part 所有的血液供应
All blood supply 可能导致永久性的损伤
May cause permanent damage [music] 原以为人生故事平淡
I thought that life is full of dull stories [music] 谁知转眼风云突变
Who knows it suddenly brings surprises [music] 昨天已成为过眼云烟
What’s just passed is yesterday [music] 明天为何如此遥远
Why is tomorrow so far away? [music] 原以为人生路途遥远
I thought that life is a long journey [music] 谁知尽头已在眼前
Who knows the end is here already [music] 恩怨情仇就此了断
Grievance and hatred, let it end [music] 生死离别不忍说再见
Life and death, say goodbye [music] 今天的分分秒秒
Every minute today [music] 都是对生命最严酷的考验
Is a test of life [music] 今天的相依相伴
Your companions today [music] 都是对生命最深情的眷恋
Are your most affectionate devotion to life [music] 用爱的名义发一个誓言
Make an oath in the name of love [music] 永不放弃 爱的信念
Never give up your belief in love [music] 用爱的名义发一个誓言
Make an oath in the name of love [music] 永不放弃 生命的尊严
Never give up the dignity of life [music] 用爱的名义发一个誓言
Make an oath in the name of love [music] 永不放弃 爱的信念
Never give up your belief in love [music] 用爱的名义发一个誓言
Make an oath in the name of love [music] 永不放弃 生命的尊严
Never give up the dignity of life

3 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *