Here we are
in Sacramento, California, at the state capital.
Not only a beautiful building, but a place that welcomes me
with open arms. This is where
I was given my day. February 22 is Kevin Hart day. This is where
it all happened at. – Your day?
– My day. Breathe it in. – Who told you to stop by?
– Everybody did, ’cause I came
and I wooed people. Follow me, and wipe your feet off
before you go inside. – We outside still, why–
– Wipe your foot off! – I was gonna wipe mine off.
– Act like you with Kevin Hart. Look, I don’t just say
that I’m a big deal around these parts, guys.
I’ll show you. Read it.
That’s a senator, okay? Senator Hall, my friend. – Kev, you know,
you ain’t got to do this. – No, I do.
I’m gonna introduce you. I’m gonna introduce you,
just relax. [knocks on door]
Senator! Senator Hall. Hizzo!
[knocks on door] Senator. Ah!
– Kev. – Ah!
– What’s up, bro? – Ah!
– How can I help you, man? – Boy, look at–how you help me?
Give me a hug. – Man.
– What’d you eat, barbeque? You smell like–
– What’s going on? What’s going on, man?
– I wanted to introduce you to my friends, man.
– Yeah. – That’s Harry right there.
I call him Bucket Low. That’s Joey right there.
Good friend of mine, man. We do a lot of work together. I want to show
these guys the ropes. I want to show them your office.
Give me–give me–yeah– Give me one second.
– Well, hold on. Before you go, let me–
– Give me one second. One second.
– Hey– – Hey, security!
– Okay. – Security! Hey.
You all right in there? You need your back up?
I’m here. – No, he called security. – That’s why I’m making sure
he okay. – No, no, no, no, no–
– Senator, you all right? – I think he called them on you.
– On you. – Well, he didn’t call on me–
Hey, Hizzo! I don’t see why
he would have called– – Whoa, we got to go.
– Hizzo, I’ma call your phone. Come on. Let’s just–
let’s just go.