RECREATING ASIAN DRAMA SCENES (using Snapchat Filters)


Asian Dramas Chinese Dramas Taiwanese Dramas Recreated Using
Snapchat Girl Filter Snapchat Gender Filter 大家好!我們是 CantoMando
Hey what’s up guys! CantoMando here. 如果你們是新來的
If you guys are new 歡迎來到 CantoMando 的大家庭
we’d like to welcome you to the CantoMando squad, Youtube 上最大、最多姿多彩的大家庭
the biggest and most exciting squad on YouTube. 今天我們要重演亞洲戲劇場面
We’re doing the recreate Asian drama scenes challenge 我會重演一個場面
I’m going to be recreating a scene 從我最喜歡的亞洲戲劇
From one of my favourite dramas of all time 惡魔在身邊
Devil Beside You 是關於一個很天真的女孩
And it’s about this girl who’s very innocent 和一個很牛逼的男人的愛情
And this guy who’s very devilish and mysterious 我選了這個亞洲戲劇
I’m going to be doing a Chinese drama 叫延禧攻略
Called the Story of Yanxi Palace 是關於一個。。什麼時代的女孩?
Some girl in the… what dynasty were they? 我想了很久我的戲劇選擇
I’m thinking for a while now 然後決定重演【流星花園】
Using a scene from Meteor Garden 為什麼跟你在一起永遠都這麼危險
Why is every time so dangerous 牛逼!!
BOSS! 我不能停著危險發生
I can’t stop danger from happening 天啊
OMG! 我選了這個場面
I’m going to film this scene instead 你看他快進來了
Look he’s coming right here 進來了!
He’s coming in… 這個場面很難重演
That part is a hard part 不知道怎麼才能拍自己
I don’t know how I’m going to film myself 這樣跳進來保護別人
Jumping in to protect someone 然後同時被椅子擊中
And then get hit by a chair simultaneously 好的不知道現在我感覺如何
Let’s go I don’t know how I’m going to do yet 不知道要怎麼做
I don’t know how I feel about this 我怎麼才能重演這個場面
How in the world and I going to film that scene? 好的髮型做好了
Alright so the hair is set 第一句
So the first line 這是替我大哥送你的!
“This is for my big brother!” 好的第一個場面做好了
So we just finished the first scene 我們最討厭的小順
With the guy we all hate and love 今天我們要在這條路拍視頻
This is going to the be the intersection for today 然後要用這個filter
This is girl filter we’re using on snapchat 哇!
WOW! 好的我有機會
OK I have a chance! 有很多車!
Cars are coming 不停有車
Cmon cmon cmon 為什麼有那麼多車
Why are there so many cars? 好的有機會!
Ok… 為什麼跟你在一起
Why is that every time I’m with you 永遠都這麼危險?
It’s always so dangerous? 做好了!
YES!! 第一個場面做好了!
First scene done 很扣人心弦
That’s so exciting! 好的第二個場面是這裡
So for the second part we got to recreate this part 有人把她手中的碗子拿出來
Where she gets that bowl taken out of her hand 但是沒有人可以幫我拿出來
But no one can take it out of my hand 所以我要
I’m just going to 假裝有別人
Pretend someone is taking it out of my hand 就這樣
This is what it looks like 已經打完了嗎?一點也不夠看?
“Finished? Not enough to please you?” 好的我拍好了
Alright so I have finished all the filming for my parts 完了!
Finally! 終於完了!
It’s done! 不用再躺在地下
No more of this gross stuff 我不想做了!
I don’t want to do this anymore 好的現在要去編輯視頻
Alright so now I’m going to go edit 很快再見
See you guys in a bit 好的首先看Mike要重演的場面
First scene is Mike 開始吧
Let’s go! 皇上提了她的屁股?
She got her ass kicked by the king? 好的看看我的重演
Now we’re going to watch mine 這個你是怎麼拍的?!
Wait how did you film that!? 哈哈當你低下頭的時候
You turn back to normal Mike 你就變成普通Mike
when you’re bowing your head 等一下。。。
Wait… 完了
That’s it 是因為我聽到你們說你們的視頻有一分鐘的時間
It was because I started watching your raw footage 我就問我自己【怎麼可以十一分鐘?】
And I was like “wait, how is yours a minute?” 我該如何擴展我的視頻?
“How can I extend it?” 演職員表真的很搞笑
That was a really good ending 所有演員都是你
Mike starring as everything 這是最好看的場面
This was the most memorable scene for me 好的開始吧
Let’s play it 等一下我想說一句
Wait can we pause? 我對你期待很高
I have extremely high expectations for you 因為已經看了一點
Because we saw some of your raw footage 應該會很搞笑
And you had to piece this together 很危險啊!
That’s dangerous bro 有車!
The car is coming! 他們起來了嗎?
Wait they got up? 這是他們的夢想
Wait this is their dreams 其實他們都是在路上擁抱的
See what’s actually happening is this 所以現在是這樣?
Wait this is actually what’s actually happening is this? 是這樣
This is what’s actually happening 堵車
Wait that’s traffic? 因為他們兩個所有車都不能動
All the cars stop because they’re kissing 真的很危險
He’s a dangerous man 我還以為是個公路
I thought they were on a highway 但不是
But this is a stop sign Mike當然不是公路
Mike it can’t be the highway 你認為我是上了公路拍我的場面嗎?
So you think I went on the highway to film my part? 哈哈哈他要看車
He’s looking out for cars 你看他的眼睛!
Look at his eyes 這是什麼?
What is this?? 代表兩個人親吻
It’s a slideshow! 這是什麼?!
What is this?! 哈哈他在親吻空氣
He’s kissing the air! 和空氣一起親吻
He’s making out with the air 因為沒有女孩
There was no girl to make out with 就好像你本來很想做這個場面
It felt like you were too invested in the idea 但是後來你才意識到
And then you realized that in the end 其實這個場面真的需要兩個人
You needed two people to be in the same scene 所以要做這個超級差的photoshop
Then you had to do some shitty photoshop 然後這樣編輯
Then you had to slideshow them together like this 真的很搞笑
But you missed their lips 是不可能的
It’s not possible man 至少你要用一個人的臉
At least use the guy’s face 為什麼用了那個黑色的形狀?
Why did you use some Microsoft paint shadow? 她受了傷嗎?
Did she get injured? 沒事吧
She’s still OK? 哇!
Woah! 太好人了!
Such a kind heart 快斷掉了
Almost broken… 這裡。。。
Wait this part… 因為他會失去她。。。
Because he would have lost her… 他死掉嗎?!
He died? 很傷心啊
That’s so sad 手,肋骨斷掉代表死掉嗎?
Hands and ribs almost broken and he dies? 你看Sheldon當女人
Look at Sheldon’s girl face 他把他的褲子
He took his pants 穿上他的頭上
And wore it over his head 好像一個廚師的帽子
Like a chef’s hat Sheldon你臉上的東西是什麼?
Wait Sheldon what’s on your face 番茄醬
Ketchup 我最喜歡的是
The best part about yours 你把道明寺變成一個棍子
Is you changed Dao Mingsi into a stick 如果你看看Sheldon扔盒子的視頻
If you saw the footage where Sheldon throws the cardboard box 他扔了盒子
He threw it in mid air 之後就跑去棍子前面
And then ran 這個你拍了多少次
How many tries did that take 沒有很多
It actually wasn’t that much 五次左右
It was only like 5 times 所以你是扔了盒子之後
Wait so you threw it in the air 就跑過去
And then you ran? 然後被盒子打擊
And got hit by it 好的現在我們要選贏家
So we’re gonna do the voting now 選誰有最好的場面
who had the best scene 不能選你自己
Pick someone that’s not yourself 你先選吧
You wanna start? 你先選
You start first we’ll go reverse 我覺得。。。
I think… Edward的
Edward’s was like… Edward的場面就很搞笑但是
Edward’s was funny but it was just 太笨了
So stupid 他和地一起親吻
He was making out with the ground 所以我覺得
So I think… 你想我親吻地下嗎?
You want me to actually kiss the ground dude? 你可以用衣服來代表另一個人
You could have put a piece of clothing there 或者一個籃球
Or a basketball with shorts on top 我覺得Edward的場面是最高效的
I think Edward’s scene is the funniest 但是我覺得Mike重演的更好
But better scene I’ll give it to Mike 跟真場面更接近
Because Mike’s is more close to the actual scene 但是我的場面是更難拍的
But mine was a lot more difficult to film 我要出去馬路
I had to go outside to the street 你知不知道有多少次
Do you know how often 我要看車?
I was watching to see if I’d get hit by a car Edward如果你是認真的
Edward if you’re real 你會變成個真惡魔
You become the devil beside you man 但是我要選Mike
I think I’m gonna have to choose Mike 我覺得他演得很好
Because Mike acted very very well first of all 還有那個演職員表真的很搞笑
And he added in the end part which was so funny 所有人都是Mike
Everyone starring as Mike 每個人都是演員 Mike
Mike starring as everybody 你在干嘛?
What are you doing? 謝謝這個獎品
Thank you for the award 我想感謝
I just want to thank 我的家人
My family 這是你的奧斯卡金像獎演講嗎?
This is your oscar? 感謝所有相信我的人
Everyone who believed in me through this process 拍六個禮拜真的很痛苦
It was a very very hard six weeks of filming 謝謝大家
Thank you guys 謝謝!
Thank you everyone! 謝謝大家觀看我們的影片
Thank you guys for watching today’s video. 記得按讚
Make sure to smash that like button 並留言告訴我們
and comment down below 你下次想看到什麼影片內容
what you want to see in our future videos 記得按下訂閱按鈕
Remember to hit that subscribe button. 記得按下通知鈴鐺
And hit the notification bell. 否則…
Otherwise… 我們永遠不會再做這個挑戰
We’ll never do this again 這個挑戰很好玩
This was really fun 對我有點想再做
I kinda wanna do this again 所以請按贊和訂閱
So please hit the button alright? 先這樣,再見!
Until next time, goodbye!

100 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *